Sunday, December 6, 2009

survey 13

13) How would you describe your relationship with your daughter(s)/son(s)?

16% said good
- He is a momma's boy, very dependant on me.
- I feel more comfortable around my daughters. I feel more limited around my sons. i hold a close relationship with my daughters.
- very united
- I love her, i try to spend all my free time with her.
- Understandable, they dont get that they have to be neat, they are very messy!
- With my oldest son, not that close. With my girl and lil boy i'm closer, they stay more at home, my oldest son is always out and about
- exellent, good communication, always make decisions together
- wonderful, i spend alot of time with him and its beautiful...
- we are very close to eachother being that i am a single parent
- 7 year old is good/close14 year old is tumultuous at times
- ITS GREAT!!! I LOVE HER
- very lovable and strict

No comments:

Post a Comment