Sunday, December 6, 2009

survey 20

20) When asked What they thought their parents could have done different when it came to raising them and their siblings;
40% said their parents were perfect
8% said their parents were not equally fair between siblings
8% said their parents could have used better communication
6% said their parents could have been more strict
4% said their parents could have ecouraged extracurricular activities more
4% said their parents could have given them more freedom.
Other responses include:

-Educate themselves before having us
-They could've been more affectionate
-Not nagg about everything all the time, other than that she was perfect for being a single mother with no help from family members
-They could've done everything because they didn't do a damn thing...Like give us an education, a roof over our heads, food to eat. They didn't give us all that because they were lazy
-i used to hate when they fought in front of us so i wish they could have kept that private
-stay married
-I would have wanted to see my parents as someone whom I can fully trust and not be embarressed of and feel confortable around...get some freedom but with limitations, respect, trust and love. I wish my parents wouldnt of been to harsh on us when it came to trust and having some space. I would rather see them as my friends but know theyre my parents in the end.
-She should've not had so many kids at the same time. We are all to close in ages and she never had the chance to finish raising one when she was pregnant of another child. Too many partners as well. If she would have stayed single or married to one person things would have been very different in my life.
-Mother has 7 children fathered by 3 men. Not a good example for her daughters I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment